Our plan to make communication accessible for everyone:
Special services to companies for integration and communication in the workplace.
The basic plan for all of our users
- 20 free minutes every month
- Automatic renewal
All calls without limitation!
£25.00 / year
- More convenience
- Unlimited calls
- Yearly expiration
- Renewable only if you wish
Starting from £25.00 / MonthREQUEST A DEMO
- Telephone number for each Deaf employee
- Special call reception notifications
- Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls
For full communication
Contact us for more infoREQUEST A DEMO
- Integration with Skype for Business
- Accessible from mobile devices or the web
- Speech recognition of several individuals
How much does it cost to make a call?
Pedius users will have 20 free minutes every month to make phone calls to all landlines and mobile numbers. For additional minutes, Pedius offers different packages that are available to purchase, for more details visit the offers page.
Which payment methods does Pedius provide?
It is possible to purchase additional minutes or the unlimited plan using PayPal or pay directly with a credit card.
How much does it cost to call a partner service?
All Pedius users can call all services for free.
Can I receive phone calls through Pedius?
With the basic version of Pedius it is not possible to receive phone calls. However, it is possible to purchase a personal telephone number that allows both incoming and outgoing calls through the Pedius app. For more information, please contact us.
How do I begin a call?
– Select the number you want to call directly from your contact list OR enter it manually by selecting the “Open Keyboard” option; – if you prefer to write, insert the first message and click on the ‘launch call’ icon in Text mode, Pedius will read the message to your contact using an artificial voice; – if you prefer to speak, click on the ‘launch call’ icon in Voice mode and begin the conversation using your voice.
Can I call abroad?
Currently with Pedius it is possible to make calls in and to the following countries: Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, and Austria.
Can I make emergency calls?
We currently do not support emergency calls.